Sunday 4 July 2010

Cx3: Interact with your iPad

Apple iPad being interacted with
So, I purchased an iPad yesterday...yey! I had clear thoughts on how and what I intended to use it for. Less than 24 hours later, and the iPad's intuitive interaction design and the interest from a circle of friends has generated unexpected user behaviour.

I intended to use the iPad to access the Internet and email, listen to music, watch videos, share photos, write blog articles remotely - all of which I have done already.

Cartoon doodle wallpaper by Jim CrawfordSketch of Simon Brooksbank by Jim CrawfordHowever, in addition to this, my creative side has been unexpectedly explored and I've doodled a few pictures (see left), relaxed with a few games of backgammon, shared a game of Scrabble with friends in the local park and badly played 'flight of the bumble bee' on Magic Piano's app (which is my left hand, again?).

Genuinely, in a short space of time, the iPad effortlessly challenged my own preconceived user behaviour, connected me with the iPad in a way I wasn't expecting and the iPad became a focal point for enabling social interaction with others.

The iPad truly is a revolutionary cornerstone driving interactive communications.

RELATED LINKS:

Cx3 blog entry: One million Apple iPads sold
Cx3 blog entry: Apple iPad overview
Mashable blog entry: Apple Has Sold 1 Million iPads

No comments:

Post a Comment